Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am Thankful For...

One person in the class who I am thankful for is Sam Chu, because he wrote about me on his blog. But there are real reasons too. Like he said, we've known each other since freshman connection and we're in the same division, so I probably know him the best of anyone in the class. He's a smart guy, so he usually has ideas when we work in groups on questions and things like that. It's also just good to have a good friend around.

Someone else I'm thankul for is Jaleel (I don't know his last name). Jaleel is usually doing or saying something... intersesting. Like the time Mr. McCarthy asked him a question and Jaleel had his arms in his shirt and he said something about hot pockets. He also has good blogs which can be funny usually pretty random. But he's also smart when he wants to be, and his blogs reflect that too. There are so many more people and things who I am thankful for, but friends like these make school days better all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have people to entertain and talk to you through-out the day. This is quite good. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Miles. Friends make school days better any time.

    ReplyDelete